Writing SEO Articles (for beginners) - individual 1-2-1
Duration: 1 hour
Next available date: immediately for individuals, TBC for groups
Class size: individuals or min 5 for groups
Format: live, interactive workshop, online
Requirements: access to zoom
Research tells us around 90% of consumers conduct a search on Google, and then click on one of the results on the very first page to get their answer.
So what happens to all those websites that appear on page two of Google's results? Or page three, or four?
Updating your website regularly, with new content, offers your business a range of benefits:
- While Google might largely ignore a static website, new content temps it to come back and re-asses your site to see if it may be worthy of a first page search rank (or maybe just a result higher than you already have). The more new content you add, the more often you can be re-assessed.
- New content, especially good content, reminds past and future clients, who are not ready to purchase yet, that you are credible, and perhaps even an authority in your space.
- Original content gives you something to share in newsletters, social media and on other channels.
- Frequently added content keeps your brand top of mind.
The fact is, not all content is created equally. The way Google ranks content is actually very complex, but something it is always looking for, is what your article is about, how relevant it is to a user's search, and what your site is all about. Optimising your writing for search engines makes it easier for Google to get this information.
In this one hour workshop, we will take you through:
- Finding inspiration for topics to write about
- Simple keyword research
- Best practice structures for online writing
- How to optimise your article for search engines like Google
- Provide a simple handout you can use as a reminder when writing
This item is a digital product only. It has been created by an experienced marketing professional for the exclusive use only of the purchaser. When purchased and payment is made in full, the rights to intellectual property for branding suites are transferred to the purchaser. Images have been purchased royalty free from Adobe Stock, and the licence transfers to the purchaser upon payment.
For courses, templates, content and any other product, besides the branding kits, intellectual property rights and copyright remain with Write Way Up Communication. Should a purchaser share these products, either freely or for a price with a third party, they will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and will be prosecuted.
Should you copy a design on Write Way Up without purchasing it, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and you will be prosecuted.
While Write Way Up goes to all reasonable lengths to ensure no trademark or IP breaches occur in relation to branding or other products. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the product and rights to it within their industry and country prior to purchase. We suggest searches on ASIC or working with an IP lawyer.
Once purchased, items cannot be returned. This policy is in place as confidential intellectual property, the value base of the product, is transferred immediately upon purchase.