Writing a Marketing Strategy (for beginners) - individual 1-2-1
Duration: 1 hour
Next available date: immediately for individuals, TBC for groups
Class size: individuals or min 5 for groups
Format: live, interactive workshop, online
Requirements: access to zoom
Should you use Facebook or Instagram? Or both? How often should you post? What should you post?
Keeping up with today's marketing content requirements can seem impossible, especially if you are a small or medium business. Big companies have a team of experts -- content managers and strategists, social media community managers, content writers video producers -- to take care of their needs, but you have to wear all hats and somehow manage to make it work.
Efficient content planning not only saves you time, it gives you a strategic overview of exactly what and how your brand is communicating every month, so you can stay true to your brand voice, values and culture, and ensure you present a consistent and intelligent persona.
Planning your content offers a range of benefits, including:
- Having a content plan saves you time -- hours and hours of it. It enables you to focus on what needs to be done, so you don't waste time umming and ahhing over what to post next, when you should be doing other things.
- It can really help you build your brand. So many brand owners without a plan find themselves posting contradictory messages or worse, controversial messages, because there is no strategic oversight of their process.
- A content plan allows you to make the most of each and every piece of your content by helping you see where you can re-purpose existing pieces to suit new channels.
In this one hour workshop, we will take you through:
- How to select your content channels
- Creating a monthly content calendar
- Inspiration and research points for content
- Managing your content production
This item is a digital product only. It has been created by an experienced marketing professional for the exclusive use only of the purchaser. When purchased and payment is made in full, the rights to intellectual property for branding suites are transferred to the purchaser. Images have been purchased royalty free from Adobe Stock, and the licence transfers to the purchaser upon payment.
For courses, templates, content and any other product, besides the branding kits, intellectual property rights and copyright remain with Write Way Up Communication. Should a purchaser share these products, either freely or for a price with a third party, they will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and will be prosecuted.
Should you copy a design on Write Way Up without purchasing it, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and you will be prosecuted.
While Write Way Up goes to all reasonable lengths to ensure no trademark or IP breaches occur in relation to branding or other products. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the product and rights to it within their industry and country prior to purchase. We suggest searches on ASIC or working with an IP lawyer.
Once purchased, items cannot be returned. This policy is in place as confidential intellectual property, the value base of the product, is transferred immediately upon purchase.