Setting up Foundation Channels (for beginners) - individual 1-2-1
Duration: 1.5 hours
Next available date: immediately for individuals, TBC for groups
Class size: individuals or min 5 for groups
Format: live, interactive workshop, online
Requirements: access to zoom
So many small businesses decide to start marketing, and dive straight into a Facebook campaign or some Google ads, then, weeks later, wonder why they have spent so much for so little return.
The fact is, if you conduct a mailbox drop or put an add in the newspaper, and people arrive at your brick and mortar storefront to find it old, dirty, neglected and falling down, your credibility will be damaged and you will likely not achieve many sales.
The same applies online.
Setting up your marketing foundation channels, means covering off on three key areas: website content, socials and email. These help ensure your brand remains visible and your shop doesn't look like it's falling down.
Setting up your foundation channels offers a vast array of benefits including:
- It allows you to build your brand every single day, as opposed to taking a sporadic, start and stop approach, that often sees you start over and over from scratch.
- It creates a robust platform for campaigns, as those who click, will land on up-to-date and engaging websites, socials and landing pages.
- It is an integrated approach that enables you to reach more people. Not everyone reads or visits the same channels, sending your messages in multiple ways lets you build wider awareness.
- It ensures your brand is never stagnating or sitting still, which can damage sales and ongoing credibility.
In this one and a half hour workshop, we will take you through:
- What are the foundation channels and why do you need them?
- How to set up your Facebook and instagram profile?
- How to set up your first Mailchimp campaign
- The importance of content and how to use it to your advantage
- Hints and tips for getting the most out of each channel
This item is a digital product only. It has been created by an experienced marketing professional for the exclusive use only of the purchaser. When purchased and payment is made in full, the rights to intellectual property for branding suites are transferred to the purchaser. Images have been purchased royalty free from Adobe Stock, and the licence transfers to the purchaser upon payment.
For courses, templates, content and any other product, besides the branding kits, intellectual property rights and copyright remain with Write Way Up Communication. Should a purchaser share these products, either freely or for a price with a third party, they will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and will be prosecuted.
Should you copy a design on Write Way Up without purchasing it, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of Write Way Up Communication and you will be prosecuted.
While Write Way Up goes to all reasonable lengths to ensure no trademark or IP breaches occur in relation to branding or other products. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the product and rights to it within their industry and country prior to purchase. We suggest searches on ASIC or working with an IP lawyer.
Once purchased, items cannot be returned. This policy is in place as confidential intellectual property, the value base of the product, is transferred immediately upon purchase.