This package includes:
- A custom logo developed by an Australian expert in branding and marketing
- A suggested tagline and inclusion of your final tagline in the logo
- A business card design
- A Mailchimp newsletter template and set up of a free account
- A DL, double-sided brochure template
- A letterhead/document template provided in Word
- An email signature template -- copy it in and add your links
- A simple brand guidelines, so everyone respects your brand and uses it right!
- Transfer of licence for one photo from Adobe Stock -- you choose!
What's unique about our branding products?
- Our products are developed in Australia, by Australian branding and marketing experts
- Our products are sold ONLY ONCE each -- we don't sell the same brand to multiple buyers, meaning you are buying a unique product
- The packs include everything you need to get started with a solid and professional brand
- One hour of customisation included: we change to your brand name, tagline, insert your business card details and brochure copy and provide print-ready files.
- You can arrange extra customisation if you choose
Product launch strategy
This item is a digital product only. It has been created by an experienced marketing professional for the exclusive use only of the purchaser. When purchased, the rights to intellectual property for branding suites are transferred to the purchaser. Images have been purchased royalty free from Adobe Stock, and the licence transfers to the purchaser upon payment.
For courses, templates, content and any other product, besides the branding suites, intellectual property rights and copyright remain with Write Way Up Communication. Should a purchaser share these products, either freely or for a price with a third party, they will be violating the intellectual rights of Write Way Up Communication and will be prosecuted.
While Write Way Up goes to all reasonable lengths to ensure no trademark or IP breaches occur in relation to branding or other products, ultimately, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the product and rights to it within their industry and country prior to purchase.
Once purchased, items cannot be returned. This policy is in place as confidential intellectual property, the value base of the product, is shared immediately upon purchase.